Who We Are
For more than 40 years, the Florida Outdoor Advertising Association (FOAA) has been working to represent the interests of the outdoor advertising industry before local governments, at the regulatory level, and in the Florida Legislature.
If you are in the dynamic business of outdoor advertising or have a related interest, the FOAA is your advocate in Florida. For professional representation, information on current issues, business and networking opportunities, special events and much more, we are there to meet your needs.
The Florida Outdoor Advertising Association serves as the united voice for the outdoor advertising industry in the state of Florida representing industry interests before the Florida Legislature as well as the Florida Department of Transportation. For more Member Benefits, please click here and learn about how joining FOAA is valuable to your business.
Looking to Advertise?
News & Events
- 2023 Convention Program
- 2023 Annual Highlights
- 2022 Convention Program
- 2022 Annual Highlights
- 2021 Convention Program
- 2021 Annual Highlights
- 2021 Convention Photo Gallery
- 2019 Convention Program
- 2018 Annual Highlights
- 2018 Convention Photo Gallery
- 2018 Convention Program
In the News
- FOAA President Appointed to Florida Governor’s 2020 Census Statewide Complete Count Committee
- Circle Graphics Acquires Metromedia Technologies
- Governor Ron Desantis Appoints New Secretary of the FDOT
- OAAA Names Iab Senior Executive Anna Bager President & CEO
- New Campaign Demonstrates The Reality Of Ooh Advertising